PS3BlogCast Episode 67 - Plus $20 PSN Giveaway Details
This episode MissXya and I get into a long discussion about the changes in Assassin’s Creed III that we don’t really like, as well as some other small issues we might have with the game. We keep it spoiler free so don’t worry about anything being ruined for you. We plan on doing a spoilercast for the game, down the road, once we have both finished it so keep an eye out for that.
We are also starting our November giveaway for the next $20 PSN card, details are in the podcast on how to enter the giveaway.
EXPLICIT: The following podcast contains some language that might be offensive to others and the views of the people on the podcast do not represent the views of the site or the community. Enjoy.
As always, we want to remind you that the PS3BlogCast is listed on iTunes! So please subscribe and rate/review us there.
You can also leave a voicemail for us by calling PS3-888-BLOG or if you want to contact us via email for us you can do so here. We have a dedicated forum for the PS3BlogCast so you can leave your questions and feedback there as well.
Here’s a list of some things (or everything) we discussed:
- New Releases
- New PlayStation Store available in North America
- Gran Turismo series has sold 67.8 million units
- Capcom to add 1,000 more developers over the next 10 years
- Assassin’s Creed III sells 3.5 million units in its first week
- Sony confirms character and stage DLC for PlayStation All Stars
- Assassin’s Creed III spoiler-free talk
- Secret Word
- November $20 PSN giveaway details