Remorse: The List Lands Out Today
Horror experience Remorse: The List from Feardemic and Ashkandi is ready to go on Nintendo Switch. Come check it out!
A mysterious list, a small Hungarian town, and unimaginable horror. Uncover secrets of Hidegpuszta in this classic survival horror, Remorse: The List!
What secrets lurk in the sleepy, little Hungarian town, Hidegpuszta?
That’s for you to find out!
Remorse: The List is a survival horror in the classic sense, with open gameplay, an inventory, and combat.
Explore the creepy, dark suburbs of Hidegpuszta and find out what secrets lie within.
Your only clue? A mysterious list.
Make sense of the cryptic document, use your head to solve the puzzles, and use both melee and ranged weapons to solve problems of a little more… aggressive nature.
Count your bullets though, there’s even less of them than your blessings.
Do you have what it takes to learn the true nature of this wretched place, and more importantly, to make it out alive?
Remorse: The List Features:
– It’s all connected! Explore the interconnected streets, parks, and abandoned buildings of a suburban Hungarian town.
– Which news do you wanna hear first? Pick your own order of going through the list.
– Taking inventory! Mind your ammo, the odds are not in your favor.
– Rules of engagement! Choose between many melee and ranged weapons.
– That doesn’t sound good. Uncover the story using many clues such as video tapes, voice recordings and more.
– Additional languages: Hungarian.