Achtung! Cthulhu Tactics is out on Nintendo Switch! Learn more of this Lovecraft inspired turn-based strategy game in our Achtung! Cthulhu Tactics review.
Indie developer Deadbit is now working with Ripstone to publish steampunk combat game Ironcast on the PlayStation 3. It’s easier to understand what the game is all about by looking at some screens, so be sure to click past the break to check them out!
Throughout history, only one game has truly stood the test of time and made a significant impact on societies the world over. As fans of the sport, we felt compelled to develop a chess title that truly reflects the beauty and depth of the greatest intellectual game in the world.
The classic strategy board game comes to life in stunning detail.
* Staunton, Checker, and Williams chess sets created with stunning detail and precision
* Museum, Penthouse, and Library locations beautifully portrayed
* Comprehensive tutorial that teaches you basic, intermediate, and advanced chess techniques
* 3 Tournaments to test your tactics
* 100 Bonus chess puzzles to ponder over
* Play By Mail with up to 8 of your friends
* Track your ELO and Tournament ratings in the ranking boards
* FULL HD 1080p and Stereoscopic 3D support (PS3 only)